Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sick Days

So I got sick on Wednesday on the way home from work. All of a sudden I was dizzy and uncomfortable. And I had a fever and a cough by the time I was home. I continued to feel worse and add symptoms over the next 24 hours. I stayed home until Friday morning when I went to the doctor. And I got a flu test. And now I'm not allowed to leave the apartment or have guests over until the results come back. So hopefully it's negative. Especially since now Josh is sick. He's been so good to me, and now he's sick. So I gave him meds to deal with the cough and the fever and sent him to bed. Hopefully he feels better soon.

Meanwhile, my fever seems to have broken as of today. :)

I don't get sick often. Actually, the last time I had a temperature over 99 was probably more than a decade ago. And I don't remember being sick much as a kid.

Also of interest: my amazing dad turned 60 on Thursday, and my beautiful mom's birthday is tomorrow (she calls it her un-birthday).

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I found your blog through The Pifers. I just love reading your post!!

Prayers,
Ashley