Friday, August 21, 2009

Car Adventures

I'm all settled into my new home now. I still need to take some boxes back to storage though - that's a project for Sunday since the storage facility is near church. I've been running around a lot though, so I haven't spent a whole lot of time at the house yet. I'm assuming that will happen starting next week, since this weekend is likely going to be busy.

So I'm working about two hours from home right now thanks to a last minute client need. I managed to lock my keys in the car yesterday. And then because of a few complications, I ended up waiting 3 hours for AAA to come unlock my car. And then the 2 hour drive home. Last night was not the most fun night, but I still managed to get to bed at a decent hour.

Things have been really busy lately, and perhaps it's time to realize that things will not really slow down. I can, however, avoid stress from it. And I can say no when things are really too busy. So perhaps this next four months is supposed to teach me this too. How to find peace even when things are insane.

No comments: