Monday, July 27, 2009

Result from the grocery store

I just wanted to say that somehow I spent $10 less than I thought I would at the grocery store (which made the difference between a couple dollars over budget and a bit under budget - I had reasoned that it was okay anyway since I was getting something on sale that I love and will eat next week anyway). Even after realizing that I would have to buy more cheese (which was not planned at all), I decided to reduce the amount of one thing I got (for Josh) and eliminate the treat for myself since I was on the fence about it anyway. I'm sure that I can spend less in the future, but I got exactly what I wanted, only got those things, and managed to easily be under budget. Oh, and I got free bread from the bakery thanks to a coupon I got the last time I was in the store. I don't remember the last time I had bakery bread (it may have been never). Go me!

No comments: