Friday, October 9, 2009

Josh and I were walking around town last weekend and we ended up seeing the church he volunteered to help when he was a Boy Scout. He and several other boys laid the stone walkway through the graveyard maybe 10 years ago. I didn't take any pictures, but it was so nice for Josh to see that it's still in great condition. It was so peaceful in that little graveyard, and we're so glad we stumbled across that memory.

We also got some pictures of some ducks in the lake. My mom really likes mallard ducks, so I think I'm going to put together a small collage of pictures for her to hang next to her figurine collection. I had totally forgotten about that collection until just now. I used to climb up on the chair when I was little and play with the ducks whenever I could. Now I really have to do something with those pictures I took. I will also get around to posting the pictures once I find my cord to upload my pictures.

No comments: